Current Services & Operations
May 30, 2022
As our situation continues to change rapidly, please refer to our Updates on Library Services & Operations page for the most current information.
Here are some key things you need to know:
- Campus libraries are open. You can browse and access the stacks and check out books in Stauffer, Douglas, Education, and Law libraries.
- As of June 1, 2022 the Queen's University campus-wide mask mandate is suspended. For more information please see the Safe Return to Campus website.
- Seven seats in the ATC are available for students registered with QSAS. These must still be reserved in advance.
- The Queen’s Research Data Centre is available by appointment.
- As of March 1, 2022, Queen's University Archives has returned to walk-in reading room operations. Please check the hours as the Reading Room may be reserved for class visits.
- As of March 1, 2022, W.D. Jordan Rare Books and Special Collections has returned to walk-in reading room operations.
- Food and drink are not permitted at Queen's University Archives, or W.D. Jordan Rare Books and Special Collections.
- Public computers are available.
- New multi-functional printing and scanning devices are available. For more information, go to our Print, Scan, Copy page.
- Reference and instruction services are available virtually. Arrangements can be made for in-person appointments when required.