Intro to Data, Government Information, Maps, and GIS
The May 14 session will be held online through Microsoft Teams. Fill out our registration form to attend.
12:30 pm-1:30 pm
Maps, Geospatial, Data, and Government Information resources support a variety of research, but they are not always presented, found or used in the same ways as other resources. This session will introduce you to key personnel and the services they provide that can help you and your students navigate this complex information landscape.
Participants at this session will learn more about:
- The services and tools we provide to support your teaching and research;
- Related content resources provided by the library; and
- How to navigate the continuum of access to sources of statistics and data.
- Francine Berish, Geospatial Data Librarian
- Graeme Campbell, Open Government Librarian & Academic Director, QRDC
- Alexandra Cooper, Data Services Coordinator
For questions, contact Courtney Matthews, Head, Open Scholarship Services.