Current Services & Operations
Aug 5, 2021
As our situation continues to change rapidly, please refer to our Updates on Library Services & Operations page for the most current information.
Here are some key things you need to know:
- Campus libraries are open with capacity limits in place. You can browse and access the stacks and check out books in Stauffer, Douglas, Education, and Law libraries. Before entering the library, security will ask you to show your completed SeQure App or equivalent (e.g., the Ontario government self-assessment tool).
- To visit the library, you must be fully vaccinated. All visitors should keep proof of vaccination on them when on Queen’s property, as you may be asked for it.
- Seven seats in the ATC are available for students registered with QSAS. These must still be reserved in advance.
- The Queen’s Research Data Centre is available by appointment.
- Queen's University Archives and the W. D. Jordan Rare Books and Special Collections are accessible by appointment only.
- Public computers are available.
- Limited printing is available at all library locations. New multi-functional printing and scanning devices are being installed. Until the new devices are fully available, we suggest thePrinting & Copy Centre.
- Curbside pick-up in all open library locations will commence the week of January 10.
- Reference and instruction services are available virtually. Arrangements can be made for in-person appointments when required.