View Your Library Fines
View outstanding library fines and fees in SOLUS
- Payments are not accepted at service points for students.
In order to register for courses, to graduate, or to request transcripts, your Library patron record must be totally clear. For this reason, we strongly urge you to return any overdue materials and/or pay any outstanding Library fines or fees before you leave Kingston for term breaks and, especially, for the summer months.
- Payment Methods for Tuition & Fees
Pay your library fines using one of these methods offered by the University Registrar
Queen's Faculty, Staff, Students and Shared Patrons.
- Login to Omni with your NetID and Password
- Click on your name on the top right corner
- Select "My Library Account" to see fees, loans, and requests.
Borrowers who are not Queen's students have the following payment options:
- By cash at all libraries (except Jordan Library and Engineering & Science Library).
- By VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Interac at Stauffer Library.
- Call 1-613-2524 or 1-866-267-7404 with your credit card.