Can I get the library to send me electronic copies of articles using the interlibrary loan service?

The Library has articles electronically transmitted to it from other libraries, and the current practice is that the Library then makes the articles available to the requestor in print. The Ontario university libraries (OCUL) are now exploring the possibility of making the articles available through a web-service commonly referred to as Print-from-web.

Copyright in the the Library (Reserves, Interlibrary Loan & E-Resources)

Ask Us

Ask Us

For help locating resources, using the library, or to request a research consultation, try our Ask Us service.

ask us more