Please note, students who previously booked individual study seats at the library are experiencing errors when attempting to book group study rooms. The library is working with the vendor to resolve the issue.
When its time to study or collaborate as a group we have the space you need. Queen’s students, staff and faculty can reserve group study rooms. Our study rooms will be availble again on Monday, Sep.13.
- Please see our Use of Study Rooms & Bookable Computers page for more information
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using these rooms
- Rooms are available first come, first serve when not reserved
Book a Room
Please select your desired location to see a list of bookable rooms:
- Stauffer Library Rooms
- Douglas Library Rooms
- Bracken Health Sciences Library Rooms
- Lederman Law Library Rooms
- Watson Hall LINQ
Book a Computer
Designated Research Stations are available for reservation to members of the Queen's community with an active NetId. Please select the location to see a list of available computers.
We also have space dedicated to the Peer Mentor Program. Please Ask Us for more information.