Bracken Library Classroom
This classroom (Room 128) is located on the main floor of the library. It is equipped with an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability and web access.
A wireless mouse and microphone are available to be booked as well.
- This room can accommodate 24 with a minimum number of attendeees for booking being 12.
- Software cannot be installed on the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- This classroom is bookable by Faculty only for hands-on learning.
- To book this classroom, please contact Information Services by telephone (613-533-2510), Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or anytime via email (email@example.com).
- When this classroom is not booked, the classroom is available to all Library users.