Douglas Library Classroom
This Classroom is located on the ground floor of the library opposite the Information Services desk. It is equipped with computer stations with touch monitors and an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability, web access, and VCR/DVD player. This classroom can accommodate 36 people if individual use of the computers is not required.
- There are 26 computers with touch monitors available in this classroom
- Configuration of computers in this classroom are listed on our Specialized Research Stations
- The computers in this room require students to log in with their NetID.
- Software cannot be installed on the computers or the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- First priority for use of the room is reserved for Queen’s University Library teaching and training programs.
- On an occasional basis, this classroom may be reserved by Queen's faculty for university instruction purposes and by Library staff for professional workshops and seminars, provided the reservation is made at least one week in advance.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in this classroom.
- To book this classroom for non-Library instruction, your request must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Requests must be received at least one week in advance, although, if special software installation is required, the request must be made at least two weeks in advance, and is dependent upon capacity. In the latter case, the requestor is responsible for providing Library Systems staff with the required software along with appropriate licensing permission.
- When this classroom is not booked, the computers in it are available to all Library users. Please verify with the calendar outside of the room for times available.