Save Your Data
There are a number of different ways to save your data.
OneDrive is the recommended way to save your data.
Access your OneDrive from within Microsoft applications
To open a file:
- Look for the "SignOn" icon. If that is showing you as not signed in then use your
- Locate your file using File > Open > OneDrive - Queen's University > Browse
To save a file:
- Same first two steps as "open a file"
- Browse to the folder you would like to save your document in
- Name the document and select save
Use a USB device
- On all library computers, there are at least 2 USB ports on the front of the computer
- Encrypted USB keys will not work with library computers