Audio Visual Equipment
All of our specialized research stations are equipped with a DVD drive. Users will need to provide their own headphones. In addition, we have the following facilities available:
- A multi region DVD player on the ground floor near the printers.
- There is DVD/VHS and computer projection equipment in the Ground Floor Classroom. Consult the Classroom Page for booking details.
- A music cart which includes a laptop with Windows 10, record turntable, Mini Amp headphone adapter, and 4 sets of headphones. Available on 3 hour loan at the Information Services desk in Stauffer Library. Priority will be given to Music Students.
Jordan Rare Books & Special Collections
- There is DVD/VHS and computer projection equipment in the Graham George Seminar Room. Contact the Jordan Library at 613-533-2839 to enquire about room use and reservation.
- A 15 inch LCDTV with DVD/VHS combination
Lederman Law Library
- A DVD/VHS viewing station with 21" widescreen flat TV. Check with the Staff at the Information Services desk.
- Specialized research computers in all locations are equipped to play CD or DVDs.
- In the Education Library:
- CD/audio cassette players are available at the Information Services Desk
Instructional Support Equipment
- SmartBoards ( 2 located at the Education Library)
- Ellison® Letter Machine (at the Education Library)
- Headphones, portable digital projectors and portable DVD players can be borrowed from the Library. Please refer to the Chargers, Cables & Technology Borrowing page for a detailed inventory of the equipment available at each of our locations.