QSpace: Queen's Scholarship & Digital Collections
QSpace: Queen's Scholarship and Digital Collections - offers a reliable resource for collecting, preserving and providing online access to digital research and scholarship produced by the Queen's community and access to historically valuable digitized collections from Queen’s special collections.
QSpace provides an efficient route to complying with the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications.
Who Can Use this Service:
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
When Depositing to QSpace:
- The work must be produced, submitted or sponsored by the Queen's University academic community.
- The work must be related to the academic mission of the Queen's community.
- The work should be complete and ready for viewing at the time of submission.
- The author/owner should be willing and able to grant Queen's University the right to preserve and distribute the work via QSpace. The author must have copyright permission for the contents of the work submitted. Where the work to be deposited has been published, approval may be required from the publisher.
- Deposit your Thesis to QSpace
- Deposit your Publication to QSpace
- QSpace Non-Exclusive Deposit License Agreement
- QSpace Community & Collection Policies
- Starting a QSpace Community
To inquire, please contact an Open Scholarship Services specialist at email@example.com.