QSpace: Queen's Scholarship & Digital Collections
QSpace is an open access repository for scholarship and research produced at Queen’s University. Provided by the library, QSpace offers faculty, students, staff, and researchers a free and secure home to preserve and present their scholarship. Researchers can use QSpace to meet the requirements of the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications.
Who Can Use this Service?
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
Eligible Scholarly Works Include:
- pre- and post-publication journal articles*
- technical reports
- theses and dissertations
- lectures and presentations
* journal articles must be deemed eligible under relevant publisher policies or creative commons license
QSpace collections are organized by Academic Faculties, Schools and Departments. QSpace does not permit the creation of collections for:
- Login, or IP based access to content (e.g. restricted content)
- Individual Programs, Classes or Projects
- Assignment of permissions that would circumvent approval or oversight from the designated QSpace support person(s) within the library
- Shared working spaces/document shares
Deposits to QSpace:
- Will be open access. This means that they will be accessible worldwide over the internet without restriction. Temporary embargoes may be applied under certain circumstances.
- Must be produced, submitted or sponsored by the Queen's University academic community.
- Must be related to the academic mission of the Queen's community.
- Should be complete and ready for viewing at the time of submission.
- Must be approved by an author/owner who grant’s Queen's University the right to preserve and distribute the work via QSpace. The author must have copyright permission for the contents of the work submitted. Where the work to be deposited has been published, approval may be required from the publisher.
- Deposit your Thesis to QSpace
- Deposit your Publication to QSpace
- QSpace Non-Exclusive Deposit License Agreement
- QSpace Community & Collection Policies
- Starting a QSpace Community
To inquire, please contact an Open Scholarship specialist at email@example.com.