Health Sciences librarians and support staff are here to connect you with health and biomedical information. We support your research and learning with: consultations, course-embedded instruction, tailored subject guides, and expert searches. Queen’s University Library’s health sciences resources are found online and at the Bracken Health Sciences Library, located on the main and lower levels of Botterell Hall.
- APA PsycInfo: psychological, social, behavioral literature
- CINAHL: nursing, rehabilitation, & allied health
- Embase: biomedicine & pharmacology
- PubMed: biomedicine & allied health
- MEDLINE: same content as PubMed, but facilitates focused searches
- Google Scholar: results link to Queen's Library content
- EndNote: EndNote Basic & EndNote Desktop
- Citation Managers: which tool is right for you?
- Covidence: title/abstract & full text screening tool
- Point of Care Tools: DynaMed, BMJ Best Practice, etc.
- AccessMedicine: e-books, reference books, multimedia, etc.
- Metrics Toolkit: measuring research impact
- COVID-19 Resource Guide for Health Sciences: COVID-19 resources
- VisualDx (NEW): a diagnostic clinical decision tool