Welcome. This gateway introduces some of the library resources (databases, journals, maps, data, books) and services that support the Geological Sciences.
- Geological Sciences & Engineering
- Resources for Geosciences Graduate Students
- Geological Survey of Canada
- MEERL Program Library Guide
- GEOE 345: Site Investigation & Geological Engineering Design
- GEOE 410: Geological Engineering Field School
- GEOL/GEOE 439: Advanced Applied Geophysics
- GEOL 543/GEOE 446 Capstone Projects/Honours Theses
- Women in STEM
Publication coverage: 1965 to presentThis database provides in-depth coverage of copper, its alloys and compounds, ranging from mining and extractive metallurgy, to antimicrobial properties, to the use of copper in electronics and semiconductors.
Publication coverage: Published 2013The second revised edition of the Encyclopedia of Quaternary Science provides both students and professionals with an up-to-date reference work. Contains about 375 articles,and more than 3,000 illustrations.
Publication coverage: Geology of North America: 1693 - present ; Geology worldwide: 1933 - presentEstablished by the American Geological Institute (AGI) in 1966, GeoRef indexes over several thousand journals in 40 languages as well as books, maps, reports, most U.S. Geological Survey publications, and American and Canadian masters and doctoral theses.
News & events
We are pleased to invite the Queen’s community to join us virtually at for the 2021 kick-off event at Kingston WritersFest, Uncle Tom: Distorted Nostalgia on September 22 from...